Tines to match most any reel on the market and deliver more grain to the combine!
HCC has a variety of tines that will replace most worn out components to make sure you get the most out of your harvest.
- Polytine Reels have a teardrop shaped metal bat with notches spaced 4-1/2" (114 mm) apart. The tines fit into notches ad are fastened to the back of the metal bat approximately 3" (76 mm) above the notch.
- The Love Reel has a sheet metal vat and the tine fastens over the bottom edge. there is a projection that fits into a hle on the front of the vat approximately 2-1/2" (64 mm) above the edge.
- ML Reels have a 1-3/8" (35 mm) tube with 3/8" (10 mm) round holes spaced approximately 4-1/2" (114 mm) apart. The tines have a round numb that fits into a round hole in the tube.
- Level II Reels have a 1-3/8" (35 mm) tube with 1/2" (12.7 mm) hex holes spaced 6" (152 mm) apart. The tines have a hex nub that fits into a hex hole in the tube.
- Wood Bat Reels have a wood bat with steel tines spaced approximately 4-1/2" (114 mm) apart. The tines are pressed into the bat and there is a metal clip riveted to the bat to provide support to the tine.
Distributors of Standard Reel Tines
CFC Distributors Inc.