A unique source for metal fabrication, painting, and assembly
Plus, our on-site design and manufacturing engineers are proficient in Solidworks and AutoCAD.
- Robotic welding cells geared toward customers’ needs
- Capable of welding mild galvanized/stainless steel and aluminum
- Parts sizes 36” x 87” with weights up to 1100 lbs.
- Weld large and complex assemblies
Multihead Spot Weld
- Servo-controlled shuttle table
- Accurate spot welding to each location
- Capable of cutting 5’ x 10” material
- Mild steel 1/2” in thickness
- Aluminum and stainless steel
Additional Custom Capabilities
Custom Tube Punching Machine
Capable of punching three tubes at once with up to 12 holes per tube.
- Capable of rolling 10 gauge steel
- 14’ sheet lengths
- Diameters down to 8 1/2”
Center Tube Weld
- Eight weld stations
- 16 welding torches
- Utilizes a cut-to-length sawing operation while welding
- Powder coating
- Black up to 40’ in length
- Multi color up to 40’ in length
These manufacturing capabilities provide the flexibility to build custom components to your specifications.